A country you would like to visit

Which country would you like to go to? Why?
Hi partners, in my case, I don't have a specific country to which I would like to go, but I know I would like to visit Europe. If I have to think of a specific place, I probably choose Italy. That maybe will be my first option.
What do you know about it?
I know that is a beautiful place and they have a giant food and art culture. I like their history and the Italian art
What would you like to do there?
I would like to visit the Colosseum or The Leaning Tower of Pisa, my favorite part of the travel would be the food because I like cooking, specifically, I like Italian cuisine. So that is my central reason to go to Italy

- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
I'm not sure, the language is my principal problem, probably is I have to work, study or live in one country, a would choose a country where they speak English like the US or England because I would learn about the social sciences materials in English.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My best concert

My Favorite Piece Of Technology