My best concert
When / where it was
Hi teacher and partners, my best concert was probably here, in Santiago de Chile, in 2019 during the Lollapalooza festival.
The artist you saw
At that time my favorite artist was Kidd Keo and I saw it live
A bit of info about the artist
Kidd Keo is a Spanish/Canadian rapper, in his songs, sings in English and Spanish. His musical genre is trap and rap music.
Describe the atmosphere during the event
The atmosphere was amazing, in my case, I knew all the songs and I jump all the time. All the people were jumping and singing the songs, was an amazing moment for me. I remember feeling important because he says it was the best concert in his life. Probably was a lie but at that moment was important for me
Describe how you felt and why they enjoyed it
Any other memories about it
I remember when the concert finished, I felt very tired because I jump all the time, in my head, I looked like this Drake and Josh scene.
I was sweaty and very wet (not only because of my sweat) and without a voice. I talk with my friends and all was like me. Exhausted
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario