Time travel to the past or future

 If I could have an imaginary time travel, I would go to the future, to learn and see what is going on with technology in future times. I try to resonate with different objects and problematics in contrast to the present. See what is normal for the future societies and how normal things in the present are obsolete, I try to meet my family and see how my natal city changes, probably I would study story to know what happened in the past, with my family and the country. I would contrast all the things of the future with my time. I would like to talk, understand and try everything that does not exist in the present times. listen to the music of that time, try the foods they eat or see the different things people do in their free time

 

I would travel 100 or 200 years in the future. Maybe humans don't exist at that time, and probably all the actual technologies will be obsolete.

 

I don't know, it all depends on the context of the future, I probably don't stay there to see my family and my friends. also, I should adapt to a situation different from the one I am used to, a very different society, a very different technology, or even in a hostile environment, I stay if somehow I can see my close people, besides being in a pleasant environment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My best concert

My Favorite Piece Of Technology