Diego Leiva English Blog
Who am I?
Hi, My name is Diego Leiva, I'm a student of Sociology at Universidad de Chile. I'm from the austral zone of Chile, i live in Magallanes, specifically, in the city called Punta Arenas.
About me, i like play football and the videogames, i try to play with my friends once or twice a week, and i hope it will be more often when start the break week at the 18 of September.
I grow up in Punta Arenas, and live with my parents and my big brother, probably in the next year, i will stay in Ñuñoa and i gone to live with my big brother and my ancle.
I hope see you soon and introduce my self face to face, i see you un the next blog!
Hi Diego, I went to Punta Arenas two years ago and it's really wonderful, I would like to visit it again
ResponderEliminarHi Diego, 5 years ago I went on vacation to punta arenas, it is a wonderful place, but very cold, I love it! I touched the finger to the statue of the Patagon, so I hope to return soon jajaja.
ResponderEliminarHi Diego, is very beautiful Punta Arenas, I hope to travel to your town
ResponderEliminar