Why did I choose my major?

 I choose Sociology in secondary, I remember when I was a child I wanted to be a doctor because my mom is a nurse and always like biology. In the secondary, I realized my facility for social science and History, so I had in career options psychology, sociology, and politics science. I decide Sociology because I want to know about social analytics and understand the social factor and processes.





Until now my experience is great because I realized about my like of writing and learning about social processes. but the online classes make the experience harder because we don't have the same communication like the presential classes. I would like live the presential experience at the university, maybe that makes the university life lighter and funnier.



I hope you liked my blog, see you in the next, bye! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My best concert

My Favorite Piece Of Technology