A Meal or Food You Really Like

My favorite meal is the Chilean Corn Pie. When I was a child I learn to eat the Corn pie with sugar and now is the way I eat it normally. 
This meal is made with corn paste and beef. with that put the ingredients like a cake, the pasta above the meat. And put the meal in the furnace.


The corn paste is done with corn, milk, and basil. The meat is made with garlic and onion. Is my favorite meal because I like the combination of corn and basil, and when I put sugar to the pie I like it even more. 
I don't know if the Chilean Corn pie is healthy, but I'm sure the sugar is not, probably have to eat the corn pie without the sugar and make it healthier for me. 
That is my favorite meal, see you!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My best concert

My Favorite Piece Of Technology