Changes to my study programme

About my study program, I don't have a very planned hour or a study routine to follow, I generally stick to the literature and the works that are asked of me. Trying to work day by day, If I am very busy, I try to plan and organize in my mind what I have to do each day of the week, to meet deadlines. In college, I have to 7 subjects. History of Chile, Theory of modern societies, descriptive statistics, economics, quantitative research methodologies, English, and development of communication skills

With the volume of work and the duration, of the classes, I feel that I understand them well and I like how the teachers teach, but the assignments end up accumulating all in a very short period of time, which means that we cannot do them right.

The facilities of the faculty, help and provide enough space to study in a group and concentrate on the work. laboratories and libraries are in good condition to study alone or in a group, about technology, at least due to the pandemic, we have adapted to working online, without the need to work or meet in person, we do this with a meet or discord meeting.

About the teaching methods at the university, they are not bad, the professors are good and teach in a good way. They generally make their subjects interesting and motivate students to continue learning.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

My best concert

My Favorite Piece Of Technology